top of page
KSLASH EYELASH EXTENSIONS
Award-winning, long-lasting, medical-grade lash extension adhesives have earned KSLash its reputation as “the healthiest” professional eyelash extension system. Comprised of a wide-ranging palette of colors, textures and sizes of eyelash extensions that can be combined for looks that run the gamut from subtle and natural to trendy and glamorous; each lash application is a work of art with an intricate finish.
KSLash offers superior lash extension education and training to its most talented and dedicated lash artists, and superior products and service to its clients. KSLash works diligently to embody and exemplify the best that technology, science, creative artistry and customer satisfaction can achieve.
applied 1:1 to your own lashes.
(1-1.5 hours) $150
New set needed it after 5-6 weeks with free removal
What makes the KSLash brand different from others?
KSlash was voted as the Best Eyelash Extensions company for American Spa’s Professional Choice Awards. KSLash takes great care to make the purest, safest products possible. Their cosmetics are all scientifically formulated, ophthalmologist tested, and glycol and carbonate-free to ensure that they do not cause irritation or harm to your eyes. Their products are also enhanced with natural plant extracts, peptides and multi-vitamins to promote healthier natural lashes.
Unlike decades-old, traditional false or strip lashes, KSlash features the first innovation in eyelash lengthening that can be worn daily, without nightly removal. Because each tapered, synthetic lash is bonded to a single natural eyelash, the final result is of effortless glamour and difficult to detect even close up. The lashes are water-proof, oil-proof, flexible, and they last 2 times longer than other brands.
In a double blind study, KSLash beat the competitor’s brand in strength, durability, color, texture, and curl.
What you should do before your appointment:
Although this procedure is comparable to applying mascara, we urge any individuals with a history of eye disease or skin irritation to check with your doctor before having eyelash extensions done.
For the best results, follow these instructions before your appointment
1. Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with a mild, oil-free cleanser.
Do NOT use oil-based make up removers.
2. Do NOT put on mascara.
3. Do NOT curl your lashes.
4. Contact lenses should be removed during the procedure.
Even without make-up, eyelash extensions give a defined, enhanced, and feminine look to your eyes. The results are truly amazing!
Eyelash Extension results vary depending on eye shape, lash line, lash style and lash length selected.
Application Time: 90 - 150 min.
Touch-Up Time: 45-60 min.
Lash Extension Types:
- J Curl (natural cut)
- C Curl
- Mink Lashes ( Full set: $200 up)
- Silk Lashes
How it's done: The lashes are applied to your natural eyelashes lash by lash with a bonding agent, about 1- 1.5 mm from the root of each lash. Neither the glue nor the synthetic lash remains in contact with your skin.
How long it lasts: With careful maintenance lash extensions can last 2-6 weeks, but it also depends on the eyelashes' shape, texture, and how curly or straight they are.
How often: Naturally, eyelashes grow and fall out in 2 week cycles. Therefore, we recommend coming in for a touch-up every 2 weeks to maintain the fullness of your lashes.
Eyelash Extension Care Instructions:
Now that you have an amazing set of eyelash extensions, it is up to you to maintain them.
Careful maintenance can result in lash extensions that last up to 4-6 weeks.
1. Avoid getting your new lashes wet for 24 hours after application so that the extensions stick to the natural lashes.
2. Avoid extreme heat, swimming, steam rooms and hot saunas.
3. Do NOT use oil-based products or eyelash curlers. Do NOT perm or tint the lash extensions. These will disturb the bonding agent.
4. Do NOT use mascara because it will dissolve the adhesive. You will find that you don’t need to use any.
5. Gently remove eye makeup with oil-free cleansers.
6. Avoid rubbing your eye and do not attempt to pull off loose extension lashes.
7. After you shower, gently pat your lashes dry and use an eyelash comb to groom any stray lashes, carefully and gently when needed.
8. To avoid damage to your naturally lashes, we do NOT suggest you remove your lash extensions yourself. However, If you would like to, we recommend contacting us for more directions.
9. Do not fear when eyelashes or extensions fall out. Natural lashes grow and fall out every 2 weeks. The extensions are applied to your natural lashes so they will fall out when the natural lash is ready to fall away from your eye. Your body is naturally growing and replacing lashes as they fall out.
10. Do not fear when your extensions stray away from the rest. Just like natural hair, your extensions can be matted down while you sleep. Gently adjusting lashes with a lash comb or small make-up brush will put them back in place.
If your eyelashes are too straight or too curly, we strongly recommend an eyelash perm treatment before getting eyelash extensions !!
For our customers on their menstrual period, it is preferrable to get eyelash extensions one day before or after. Also, if you are taking any special medication, the eyelashes might not last as long due to changes in hormone levels.
How much does it cost?
Full Set applied 1:1 to your own lashes (1-1.5 hours) $150
New set needed it after 5-6 weeks with free removal
bottom of page